FRIDAY APRIL 28, 9:00AM-3:00PM
SATURDAY APRIL 29, 12:30PM - 4:30PM
SUNDAY APRIL 30, 10:00AM - 3:00PM
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 1, 1:00PM - 4:00PM (CERTIFICATION)
COURSE FEE: $950
ICS has now certified over 70 instructors across Australia, New Zealand, USA, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Portugal, South Korea, and Poland.
Our instructor program is as follows,
- Basic Instructor (Level 1-3)
- Advanced Instructor (Level 4-6)
- Expert Instructor (level 7-9)
- Master Instructor (level 10)
- We will be covering the first 3 levels.
- Only those who have completed Basic Instructor or reached level 3 can do the advanced level.
- The basic level is open to anyone 15 years and older.
- Those wanting to train without certifying are welcome to attend.
All sessions will be taught by Peter Sciarra and his team. Numbers are limited to 10 people for each level, first in first served.
The first 3 days will be covering all aspects of hand-to-hand combat, hand strikes, leg strikes, takedowns, weapon defence, ground survival, and more. The fourth day is a grading day for people who want to certify.
Note: This isn't a just turn up and pass, students must meet requirements to pass the course